Required to start as soon as possible.
You will be required to work 32.5 hours per week.
The Governors of this outstanding Infant School are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner to join the Support Staff Team. The successful candidate will be required to support named children in a Year 1 class on a 1:1 basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be a positive person
- Have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
- Work well in a team
In return, we offer:
- A dedicated, friendly and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- A committed and active Governing Body
- Supportive parents and carers
- The opportunity for staff development and the chance to improve your professional skills
For an application pack and further information, please e-mail the School Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus pandemic, visits to the school will not be possible. Applicants are welcome to telephone the School Office on 01636 812207 to discuss the role further with Aly Speed, Headteacher & SENDCo.
Closing date: 5pm on Wednesday, 2 December 2020 Interviews will be held during the afternoon of Friday, 4 December 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.