The Governors of St John’s C of E Academy is looking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our Key Stage 1 team.
We are looking for:
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic and empathetic individual who is able to relate to, and engage, our Key Stage 1 learners
• An applicant who is committed to safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children
• An applicant who is supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and will commit to the wider life of the school
• An individual who has belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of inclusion
• An experienced Teaching Assistant, who has the skills required for effective team and partnership work.
In return we can offer
• An aspirational school that is striving to be outstanding
• Well motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A hard working and committed staff team
• Good relationships with parents and the wider community
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to employee continued professional development
• An opportunity for individuals to play a pivotal role in the school’s future development
Application forms and further details are available to download from our school website www.stjohnsworksop.co.uk or request via e-mail to Mrs Thackery firstname.lastname@example.org. We are welcoming visits to the school in the New Year. Please contact Mrs Thackery if you would like to book in.
Closing date: Friday 15th January 2021.
Interviews: Friday 22nd January 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This vacancy is closed to applications.