To commence 1st September 2021
Rauceby Primary School is a vibrant and forward-looking single form entry stand-alone primary academy with a dedicated and talented staff. The governors are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational individual with the drive and determination to build on a long history of and reputation for success and achievement throughout all year groups.
We pride ourselves on our Church of England ethos, the high self-esteem of our pupils, the exceptionally positive attitude of pupils toward their learning and the traditional values that are at the core of everything we do. In the village of North Rauceby, near Sleaford, the beautiful rural setting is just one of the many features that set this school apart.
We believe our pupils deserve the best, and we are confident that a visit to the school will demonstrate the positive spirit and hard-working ethos of all who make up the school community.
The successful candidate will:
- have a proven track record of successful leadership and management at a senior level,
- be highly motivated, knowledgeable, experienced and approachable,
- have demonstrated strong leadership as head or deputy head at another primary school,
- have the vision to lead change,
- have an uncompromising and passionate commitment to pupil achievement,
- have a flair for developing talent,
- be enthusiastic, caring and supportive of all our pupils,
- be able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire our pupils and staff,
- be able to demonstrate business acumen and budget management skills,
- be focused, innovative and creative,
- be willing to embrace and support the Christian ethos and values of the school,
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The post will initially have a .2 teaching commitment but this will be reviewed when finances allow.
For an application pack please contact Lyndsay Nemeiksas, School Business Manager:firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01529 488667 .
Closing date for applications: 9.00 a.m. 8th February 2021.
Interview date: Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.