To establish and maintain an effective working relationship with line manager and colleagues and the team to ensure team objectives are met.
The candidate must have:
- Strong leaderships skills
- Enjoys working WITH children and is able to empathise and interact with under 5’s
- Proactive and decision maker
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Reflective practitioner and forward planner
- Supportive with good listening skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent role model
- Honest, conscientious and reliable
- Dynamic and positive outlook
- Commitment to high standards and professional
- Commitment and willingness to learn and develop
- Minimum of 3 years Management experience
To apply please get in touch : 01909 530 932.
Closing Date: 31/01/2021.