Office Administrative Assistant
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an office administrative assistant to work with the school office manager to provide a wide and varied range of clerical, administrative and financial support to the school and assist in the day to day demands of a busy school office.
We are looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our amazing team at this successful and friendly school.
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking and dedicated team who:
- Has proven administration experience in a school or similar setting
- Is organised and flexible
- Is able to prioritise effectively
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Works well as part of the team
- Is forward-thinking and wants to bring in new ideas
- Is able to work accurately to tight deadlines and use own initiative where appropriate.
- Has a good telephone manner and be able to communicate with all members of the school community, including governors, senior leaders, parents and pupils.
The postholder will be expected to use the Authority standard computer hardware and software packages where appropriate.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career
- A hardworking, friendly and ambitious team
- Networking and support from our collaboration
- Motivated and well behaved children who are the focus of everything we do
- An atmosphere where everyone is valued
- Engaged and committed parents/carers and governors
For further information about the post or to discuss the position and/or your requirements, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please return all applications to Andrea Mabbott at email@example.com.
The closing date is 10.00am Tuesday 26th January 2021
The interviews will take place on Monday 1st February 2021
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.