Required from 1st October 2019
Want to work with truly inspiring children in a state of the art, purpose built environment?
Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
Interested in being part of an extremely effective, dedicated and committed team?
We are seeking to appoint 1 enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our academy to work alongside a dedicated team. This is a great opportunity to join our value based inclusive school.
The primary responsibility will be to provide both standard and SEN support across the key stages.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and happy children who have a positive attitude to learning
• A commitment to your professional development.
• A highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children
realise their full potential
A warm and welcoming school with a Values-based ethos
We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teaching assistant who will have:
• A commitment to helping children overcome barriers to learning
• Excellent communication skills
• Creative flair, plenty of energy and a good sense of humour
• High expectations of children, colleagues and self
• An inclusive, innovative and exciting approach to learning
• Be a well organised and proactive team player with a desire to get involved in wider school activities and make a positive contribution to our school team.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details.
Application packs are available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please do phone for an appointment 01623 415790
Closing date: 25th September 2019.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
This vacancy is closed to applications.