Starting October 2019 (or as soon as possible) for the contracted hours of: 7.30am – 4.00pm term time only)
- Would you like to work in a friendly school with great students and support from an experienced admin team, where time flies and there’s a guarantee you’ll never be bored?
- Do you have excellent Customer Service skills, and the ability to use discretion, patience and tact in all situations?
- Are you personable, well-presented and have a high level of personal integrity? You will be the first point of contact at Arnold Hill, helping to ensure everyone who phones or visits the Academy has a happy and successful experience... so a positive attitude is a must!
If that description fits you, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking to appoint a highly organised and skilled communicator to be the vibrant and welcoming face of Arnold Hill Academy. We can offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and passionate school, alongside dedicated and hardworking individuals. A good standard of skills in ICT is essential.
Spencer Academies Trust is an educational charity and academy sponsor, which is committed to ensuring that every child, regardless of background, has access to an outstanding education and real choices in life. We have a successful track record of providing high quality teaching and learning which ensures improved outcomes for children and young people. The Trust mission statement reflects our vision and aim for all Trust schools. Our highly-successful network of 17 schools (8 Secondary and 9 Primary) educates students across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Nottingham City, Derby City and Leicestershire.
Spencer Academies Trust is an exceptional Trust, which provides an outstanding education for local children. Our Trust is a model of national excellence. We work collaboratively to achieve the best possible outcomes for all young people, in an environment where partnership is valued, and success is celebrated. Our education delivers real life experiences for students, promotes independent enquiry and stimulates intellectual curiosity whilst developing a strong sense of individual responsibility and a personal belief and confidence. All of our students fulfil their potential and make unparalleled progress. They are fully prepared for the next phase of their education and have unrivalled opportunities to become future leaders.
- All children have a right to a quality education regardless of background or ability and have an entitlement to the opportunity of a secure progression route in their learning and development.
- Schools are stronger when they work in collaboration with each other, operate within a ‘family’ and are open to a true sense of partnership.
- We grow the effectiveness and sustainability of our schools by developing the people within them, and that through shared and equitable responsibility for quality and outcomes; we achieve more.
Applicants would be expected to share the Trust’s high aspirations and expectations for students and staff.
If you would like to discuss the role, or have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications for this post must be submitted on our online application form, which can be found at www.satrust.com/vacancies
In line with safer recruitment policies references will be called for prior to interview.
Closing date for applications Noon on Monday 23rd September 2019
Interviews will take place shortly afterwards
Spencer Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS with children’s barred list checks and completion of Level 2 safeguarding training.
This vacancy is closed to applications.