Required 2 November or ASAP: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 12.00 pm Scale 4 Spinal Point 8-14 (15 hours per week)
Monday and Thursday afternoons 1.00 – 4 pm Scale 5 Spinal Point 15-22 (6 hours per week)
We wish to appoint a qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant to support our Years 3 and 4 class during maths and English. They will also be required to cover PPA time one afternoon a week in the same class and teach swimming to a small group another afternoon (training will be provided).
We will be able to offer:
- Permanent part-time position.
- Good OFSTED November 2018
- A welcoming and caring ethos where every member of the team is valued.
- Hard working children.
- A supportive and friendly community of parents.
Our school is a happy, thriving school where everyone’s roles are valued. You will be required to work as part of a supportive team, encouraging and helping our children to achieve their full potential.
We value the professional development of all our staff and look forward to hearing from motivated candidates, who want to continually progress and be part of a team striving to give our children the best possible education.
Please telephone the school if you would like to hear more about the role: 01427 848230.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore the post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
For an application pack please ring or email the school: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date : 9.00 am Monday 28 September
Interviews to be held : Monday 5 October
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.