Head Teacher: Miss Jenny Hodgkinson
Roll: 207 (3 - 11)
The Governors at Lovers’ Lane Primary are looking for a friendly, caring Midday Supervisor to join our lunchtime team. Working hours are 11.30 am to 1.00 pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
- Supervising and engaging with children in the dinner hall and on the playground
- Assisting with cleaning and putting away the tables and chairs after lunch.
- Supporting children with friendship issues, helping pupils make positive choices at lunchtime in play.
- Generally helping to ensure the lunchtime is a safe, happy and enjoyable time for all the children.
Please contact the school to request an application pack including a full job description by:
- Emailing the school office firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Telephone 01636 683353.
Closing date: Friday 18 September 2020 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Wednesday 23 September 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.