An exciting opportunity to make a difference
As the school embarks on its journey to become a large primary school in a brand new state of the art building, we are looking for an inspirational and dynamic team leader who will play a key role in school development and leadership from January 2021. If you are:
- An Outstanding early years/KS1 practitioner, committed to excellence
- Passionate about ensuring the best for our children
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire
- Fresh thinking and ambitious
- Organised, creative and strategic
Christ Church is the place for you because we have:
- Happy, well behaved children who are enthusiastic learners
- A positive, professional and talented staff team
- Visionary, proactive Governors
- A strong values based Christian ethos
- Active and supportive parents
- A learning community committed to the development of each member of our fabulous team
- Quality biscuits in the staffroom
Christ Church is a rapidly growing school and this is a unique opportunity to share your passion and expertise. To find out more about our inspiring school - check out our website and call the school to arrange a visit.
Further information and application forms are available from the school website https://www.christchurchinfantschoolnewark.org/
Closing Date: 12 noon Thursday 1st October 2020
Interview Date: W/C 8th October 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.