Required to Start January 2021
Clarborough Primary School is an ambitious, growing and welcoming primary school situated in a small village just outside of Retford and presents a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and creative Deputy Headteacher.
You will work independently and alongside the Headteacher to drive the strategic shared vision across the school, inspire our children and the wider community and contribute to the next stage of our journey as well as a teaching responsibility.
Our ideal candidate will be an existing or aspiring Deputy Headteacher who can demonstrate proven experience at a senior level within a primary school.
You will also be someone who:
- Is a hardworking and dedicated leader that has high expectations and a desire to drive forward improvement at all levels
- Has experience in leading a subject or phase group in school with proven impact on the quality of education and outcomes.
- is an excellent classroom practitioner whose consistent approach to teaching and learning achieves the best outcomes for pupils
- Is approachable and able to communicate and engage effectively with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community.
We can offer:
- children with positive attitudes to learning who are ready to learn
- excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- a modern, spacious school with plenty of outside space
To apply please download the below application pack. If having read the job description and person specification, you believe you have the skills and attributes to take on this exciting role and make a real difference to the outcomes for our children then we warmly welcome your application. Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact the Headteacher to arrange a socially distanced tour by emailing:email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 2 October 2020.
Shortlisting: 5 October 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.