KS2 Class Teacher
Haggonfields is an aspirational school. We are seeking to appoint two innovative and highly motivated teachers to contribute to our vision that ‘Our stars learn to shine’. Our vision applies to all members of our community.
These roles are permanent and full-time starting in January 2021. Both posts are in Key Stage 2 and one will have a TLR attached to enable the successful candidate to take on a senior leadership role and be instrumental in our school’s growth and development.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Inspire pupils and staff to be the best that they can be
- Have a creative approach to learning and a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school
- Have a commitment to providing a broad and exciting curriculum
- Demonstrate the capacity to make learning enjoyable and exciting
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- Provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
- Has a proven track record of impact and successful teaching
- Have the skills and knowledge to lead a subject area across the school
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- Wonderful children who are eager to be inspired
- High quality CPD
- A supportive Headteacher who is keen to help every member of staff grow and thrive
- An enthusiastic and hardworking team
- Friendly and well-informed governors
- Strong links with the community and partnerships with other schools in the SNMAT
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, though during the current situation, these will be facilitated on a one to one basis. The school can be flexible on dates and times; please contact the school office via email or by calling 01909 473992 to book a visit.
Application packs are available from the school website www.haggonfields.co.uk or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Noon Wednesday 30th September
Interview Date: 5th October