Foundation Stage Key Worker
Head Teacher – Mr Shaun Walker, School Roll – 375 (Age 2-11) including Nursery
The leadership team of this school are seeking to appoint a Key Person to be based in our Foundation Unit from January 2020.
The Key Person will be responsible for the day to day care of a named group of children under the supervision of the Foundation Stage Leader.
NVQ Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in childcare is essential for this position.
This person will also:-
- Be a good team player
- Be an advocate for school in liaising with parents
- Contribute to the safeguarding of all children in the unit
- Be able to build relationships following our school values
We can offer:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• A supportive staff team
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to your continued professional development
Application packs are available by email from email@example.com
Closing date: 18th November 2019 at 9am
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.