The Governors of Lawrence View Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Administrator to join our dedicated Admin Team.
You will need to be a good team player, but confident to work on your own initiative.
The successful candidate will have excellent planning, administration and organisational skills as well as being self-motivated, organised and able to carry out a wide range of administrative tasks.
Excellent interpersonal skills are an integral part of the role to facilitate the smooth running of the administrative and support function. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for someone who:
• Friendly and approachable
• Is well organised and conscientious
• Has good communication skills
• Respects confidentiality
• Is efficient, flexible, reliable and punctual
• Is methodical and able to use initiative
• Is able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• Has a good sense of humour
Please view the application pack, which contains further job details, on our website www.lawrenceviewprimary.co.uk within the ‘Key Information’ section. This pack also gives details of how to apply. For any extra information please contact school. Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment.
Closing date: 12th July 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.