Post required from 30th August 2019.
Have you got talent? If so come and share it at Hucknall Flying High Academy…
Why work at Hucknall Flying High Academy? Our brand-new school will be about every member in this community working together to achieve their full potential in all areas of life. With friendly and welcoming individuals, we will collaborate to make real contributions that will benefit our children and their families every day.
Each of our individual roles will have an impact on the future of many – developing and inspiring the future leaders, entrepreneurs and the innovators of tomorrow. We will strive to deliver learning experiences to engage and instill a curiosity to find out more. Our goal is to develop individuals who ask why, therefore becoming life-long learners and visionaries, with aspirations ready for the challenges of the future in an ever-changing world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual with energy and vision to join our team as part of our office structure as an Admin Officer. We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of school administration, in what is a brand-new school. The successful candidate will be forward thinking; have excellent interpersonal and time management skills; have high expectations; have excellent numeracy and literacy skills and be able to use their own initiative.
You will have recent and relevant work experience and be able to undertake a range of office management tasks accurately and efficiently. It is essential that you will have GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above, or equivalent, and have a knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety, behaviour and child protection policies.
What we are looking for someone who will be able to:
- carry out ordering of resources and equipment
- oversee the attendance management
- manage school dinner orders
- support with lunchtime supervision
- deal with people in a consistently polite, friendly manner
- collaborate effectively as half of a job-share team
- use IT proficiently, including office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- independently manage a diverse workload
- be able to work confidently under pressure to meet deadlines
- maintain confidentiality at all times
Ideally the candidate will also have proven experience of:
- working in a school setting
- using ScholarPack or similar Information management systems
What we can offer:
- a commitment to your professional development.
- a highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children
- realise their full potential
- the opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- a strong network across the trust who work together, support each other and share best practice.
- a commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust, including access to professional qualifications.
- significant support through both the Headteacher and the trust Business and Finance Team, ensuring that you will succeed in this role.
- The chance to progress in your career within the school and across the trust.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
For further information about our brand-new school please visit: www.hucknallfha.co.uk[PG1] For any further information - email@example.com, or call the Hucknall Flying High Office on 07399 535336. For further information about the amazing benefits of being a part of the Flying High Partnership please visit www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. Application packs are available via the school website www.hucknallfha.co.uk under the vacancies section, or further information can be downloaded below.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 12th July 2019. Interviews: Wednesday 17th July 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.