Teaching Assistant (3 posts)
Head Teacher: Mr Adrian Nash. Roll: 510 (4 – 11)
We are seeking to appoint three suitably qualified, committed, caring and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our team.
You will have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with pupils. The successful candidate will be required to work and support children in EYFS or KS1. Although it is not a requirement of the job it would be ideal if the Full Time candidate would have knowledge of and/or use BSL.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about working with and supporting children
- Has experience of working one to one with children in the primary phase
- Is proactive and able to motivate and challenge children
- Is creative and able to design a suitably diverse and engaging curriculum
In return we can offer:
- A well-resourced, attractive learning environment
- The support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team
- A commitment to supporting continued professional development
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit, please telephone to make an appointment on 0115 9179262, we will make you very welcome.
An application pack is available on the school website www.roundhill.notts.sch.uk under About Us>Vacancies.
Closing date: 9 a.m. Friday 19 July. Interview date: Tuesday 23 July.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.