Head Teacher: Mrs C. Middleton. Roll: 203. Primary 5-11.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic and supportive team. The successful applicant will enjoy working with identified children within a classroom environment.
We would love to hear from candidates who have a commitment to raising standards and a willingness to participate in the full life of the school.
Our new Teaching Assistant will:
- Enjoy working with children
- Be able to use a wide variety of positive strategies to achieve the full potential of the children in their care
- Be an active member of the team
- Have experience of working with children with a wide range of SEN both within small groups and in one to one situations
- Be able to promote existing partnerships between children, staff and parents.
We can offer:
- Motivated and well behaved pupils
- A supportive hard working staff
- An extremely caring environment
- A friendly community
- Supportive governors.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please phone the school to make arrangements Tel: 01909 473223.
Further details and application forms can be obtained from the school website and returned by email: email@example.com or further information can be downloaded below.
Closing date: 12 noon 19th July 2019
Interviews: Monday 22nd July 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.