Lunchtime Play Leader
Required from Spring Term 2019
The Governors of this happy, successful and expanding school are seeking to appoint a lunchtime play leader who would provide a range of creative, stimulating and fun activities for pupils during lunchtime. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the development of a team of young play leaders to assist with the running of playground activities.
We are looking for a person who:
- Will bring energy, a hard-working attitude and new ideas to our school.
- Has a strong desire to be an effective team leader and positive role model
- Will treat all children with respect, trust and kindness.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team.
In return we can offer you:
- Happy and enthusiastic children.
- A welcoming and supportive school community which is inclusive.
- A supportive and forward-thinking Governing Body.
Applicants for the post are actively encouraged to visit our school. Please contact the School Office to arrange a visit or request an information pack.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29 November 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.