The staff children and Governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and creative Teaching Assistant to work as a keyworker within our Nursery.
At Prospect Hill Infant and Nursery School, we have a hardworking and highly motivated team who all share our vision for the future, high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour, progress and achievement and a focus on a highly stimulating, cross-curricular approach to teaching and learning.
Our main aims are to:
- Nurture and support families and the wider community
- Encourage curiosity and creativity
- Value and support the wellbeing of everyone
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a genuine team player
- Has high expectations in terms of children’s behaviour and achievement
Your main roles and responsibilities will be:
- To work as key worker for a group of F1 children
- To deliver learning activities to the group of F1 children
- To support learning through play for children within the F1 provision
- To ensure the safety of children under your care
- To contribute to learning assessments for the F1 group for which you are responsible
- To build effective working relationships with pupils and parents
We are a very friendly and welcoming school. The children staff and governors are very keen to meet any potential applicants so visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 01909 486374 to arrange an appointment.
To apply for this position, please contact the school on 01909 486374 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9:00am 4 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.