Teacher Year 4
Willow Brook is looking for a full time teacher to work with our Year 4 class. This is initially for one year to cover maternity leave. Whilst the vacancy is from mid-November, we are happy to negotiate a January start if this is more appropriate for the right candidate.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has experience of key stage 2 and can prove they have a track record of excellent practice
- has good subject knowledge and an energy to make their learning environment memorable and inspiring
- works well in a team as well as having the imagination and confidence to plan and work independently
- can offer subject expertise and an enthusiasm to contribute to a young, hard-working team
We can offer you a commitment to promoting your professional development during this period and a community of staff, TA’s, parents and governors who are committed and supportive. Our rural setting is delightful and our children are positive and determined.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. Please get in touch. We would love to talk to you about the potential of this role.
Our website would be a fabulous place to explore if you would like to get a better flavour of Willow Brook.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are therefore subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming candidates’ suitability to work with children.
Applications and more information about the school are available on our school website: Alternatively, you can collect any information from the school office or via e-mail – Contact Zoe Roper email@example.com
Closing date: 12 midday Friday 4th October 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 9th October 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.