The Governors are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified good part-time teacher. This is a permanent appointment. We are looking for someone who is adaptable, forward thinking and a dedicated teacher.
Our new teacher will:
- Teach a mixed Year 5 and 6 class on a Monday. PPA time is included.
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- Build positive relationships with children, staff, parents and Governors.
- Be well organised
- Work well as part of a team.
- Fully participate in school life.
- Start Monday 2nd September 2019.
We will be able to offer:
- Permanent part-time position.
- Good OFSTED November 2018.
- A welcoming and caring ethos where every member of the team is valued.
- Hard working children.
- A supportive and friendly community of parents.
We value the professional development of all our staff and look forward to hearing from motivated candidates, either experienced or newly qualified, who want to continually progress and be part of a team striving to give our children the best possible education.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore the post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit and find out if we are the right school for you. Dates available are Friday 17 May and Tuesday 21 May after 11.00 am.
For an application pack please ring or email the school email@example.com , telephone: 01427 848230
Closing Date: 4.00 pm Monday 3 June, Interviews to be held Tuesday 11 June.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.