The Governors of Ramsden Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced Teaching Assistant to join the staff team of our popular, successful school. We have a hard-working staff team, enthusiastic children, and supportive Governors and parents.
You must be qualified in a relevant childcare qualification to at least NVQ3 (or equivalent). In addition, you will need to:
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a commitment to working throughout the primary age range
- Be an enthusiastic and caring person
- Be able to support children in their learning and achievement
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a professional and mature attitude
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Be able to contribute to the positive ethos of the school
- Be able to deliver interventions, including phonics
- Be able to provide 1:1 support for individual pupils in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 as and when required.
Visits to school are welcomed by prior arrangement. If you have the enthusiastic drive we are seeking, application forms and further details are available by post (contact the School direct), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephoning 01909 730408. An application form and further information are also available below.
The closing date for applications is 12.00 Noon Wednesday 12 June 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.