Start date September 2019 (negotiable earlier start)
Be part of something amazing! We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy is set in beautiful countryside with acres of outdoor space, we are close to the Southwell trail as well as having a forest on our door step. We are at the heart of our community and enjoy being at the centre of community events. Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy has fantastic and talented staff driven by a passion for educating our children. We are on a journey to ensure we are the best school in the world, where our children leave us with a lifelong love of learning and curiosity that will help them to develop high aspirations and all the skills they need for successful futures.
The children will look back with pride; remembering all of their experiences at the school and of having fun!
We have 7 pledges to ensure our school is a fun, nurturing, caring, safe place with high aspirations and standards so that both children and staff can flourish: Responsibility, Perseverance, Aspiration, Pride, Fun, Confidence, Creativity!
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference in a beautiful rural school with acres of outdoor space?
Are you someone who wants to join a supportive team where everyone has the determination to make our school the best in the universe
Do you have boundless energy, bounce back ability and commitment?
If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts children first- at the heart of everything you do.
- Is creative and has a can-do attitude.
- Loves supporting and inspiring staff and children.
- Raises aspiration for children and communities.
- Values every member of the school community.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face.
- Highly organised and methodical in all clerical tasks.
- Has experience of office administration and finance.
- Has exceptional communications skills.
- Is friendly and unflappable.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, happy children who are keen to soak up their learning.
- Access to significant professional development with an opportunity to further your career.
- Committed and dedicated team who support each other in an open and friendly environment.
- An opportunity to work for a primary only, forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do.
- Incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career.
- Opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership.
- A partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff.
- A strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Have a look at our school website and class pages/blogs:
- Our school Twitter account: @BilsthorpeFha
- Our school Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/BilsthorpeFlyingHighAcademy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore, all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and reference confirming your suitability to work with children.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.
Bilsthorpe is just off the A614
13 miles from Nottingham, 14 miles from Newark, 9 miles from Mansfield
20 miles from chesterfield and in commuting distance of Sheffield, Derby and Doncaster.
Application packs and information are available from:
Closing date Friday 6 September 2019
Interviews held week commencing Monday 9 September 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.