Governors are looking to appoint a caring, friendly, enthusiastic person to join our team of Midday Supervisors, starting on September 2nd 2019. The role involves working as a member of a team indoors to ensure that the children eat well during lunch and that the dining hall is kept clean and tidy as well as supervising and supporting the children. Outdoors, the role involves supervising the children within our grounds and encouraging them to play appropriate games, as well as other related duties.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with children, is motivated, well-organised, hard-working and has good behaviour management skills and be willing to undergo any training that is required.
In return we can offer you -
• A supportive and proactive team to work alongside
• Relevant CPD opportunities to support your career development
• A positive and supportive staff support network
• A professional and dedicated governing body
• And of course, fantastic children
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school if you would like to arrange a visit. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application form and further details are available on the school website to download. Or you can contact the school directly to request an applicant pack on 0115 9536400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 19th July at 10am.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.