Queen Elizabeth's Academy is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to act as a Cover Supervisor. You will be required to supervise prepared lessons in the absence of a class teacher, ensuring that in doing so the students learning and development is continued and maintained.
We know that our staff team are our greatest resource. Therefore, we invest heavily in them and we know that this has helped us to develop our stable, supportive and high performing team. We know that we have a lot to offer someone who wants to feel respected and appreciated. If you are looking to be part of an exciting improvement journey, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Used to working with young people, especially 11-19
- Adaptable, flexible, confident and calm under pressure
- Confident with behaviour management skills
- Well organised
- Show commitment to professional development
- Committed to education and teaching
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Full support and induction
- A strong and caring ethos among staff and students
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership
- Salary sacrifice schemes
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
Queen Elizabeth’s Academy is committed to pursuing the very best for every student. We hold dear the Christian values of respect, responsibility and compassion for others that underpin everything we do. ‘Life in all its fullness’ John 10:10
Visits to the Academy are welcome. Please contact Rachael Fisher (PA) at Queen Elizabeth’s Academy: 01623 623559 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please visit: https://queenelizabeths.careers.eteach.com/
Closing date: 2 June 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.