Foundation Stage 2 / Key Stage 1 Temporary Teacher
Nettleworth Infant and Nursery School is a great place for children to sparkle and shine. Due to pending staffing changes, we wish to appoint a full time teacher to join our friendly, hard-working team. The post is advertised to begin on Friday 30th August, 2019, and is suitable for experienced teachers or NQTs.
The children of Nettleworth Infant and Nursery School in Mansfield Woodhouse are looking for us to find them an enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed Teacher to join us in working alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and collaboration team.
The successful applicant will need to be inspirational and an excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are looking for a Teacher:
- Someone who is patient and caring, and willing to work as part of a team with parents and other practitioners
- Someone who has a high standard of work ethic in terms of motivation, personal presentation, punctuality and professional standards
- Someone who is able to follow instructions but also work by using their own initiative
- Someone who has a good understanding of the national curriculum and of child development
- Someone who will share responsibility for key children and be responsible for their learning
In return we offer:
- Excellent Continual Professional Development that will support you to grow in the direction you would like to aim for
- A hard-working and extremely supportive team of staff
Application packs with further details about this post are available by email from our Office Manager, Ms Debbie Kirkland: email@example.com
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and information can be found in the application pack; please contact Ms Kirkland to arrange.
Closing date: 7th June, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. Interviews: 17th June, 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.