Start from September 2019.
The Governors at Ravenshead CE Primary school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working teacher to join our team. We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Ofsted rated the school as ‘good’ in all areas June 2016.
We are looking for somebody who:-
- has an excellent understanding of the curriculum and assessment.
- can help us further improve the progress that children make in all subjects
- can plan, prepare and teach high quality reading, writing and maths lessons which are planned according to the specific needs of the children
- has an excellent understanding of the importance of AFl
- is a positive team player
- has experience of working within KS2
- will strive to ensure that all the children you teach reach their full potential
- is an enthusiastic, friendly, flexible and motivated teacher
- can develop good relationships with our parents
In return we can offer you:
- A happy and welcoming environment
- A friendly, talented team who are committed to the development of all children
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are motivated and eager to learn
- An opportunity for continued professional development
- PPA/NQT time
- Supportive governors
Visits to the school are welcome – please telephone 01623 456516 to make an appointment.
Further details and an application form may be obtained from the school upon receipt of a SAE or by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 14th June 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Monday 17th June 2019
Interview date: W/C 24th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.