High Oakham Primary School is an established, vibrant, friendly and caring school, serving a popular residential area to the south of Mansfield. The latest Ofsted inspection of March 2017 stated that we are a good school. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher who is passionate about, and experienced in Early Years education to join our team to teach a Reception class on a Maternity Cover from January 2020.
We can offer:
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
- A great teaching team and support staff;
- A very supportive governing body;
- Parents and carers who support both the school and their children;
- A commitment to your continued professional development.
Can you offer us?
- Enthusiastic and inspirational early years teaching;
- A desire to secure successful outcomes for our youngest learners
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment. Application packs are available on the school website on our vacancies page - https://www.highoakham.co.uk/vacancies/
Closing date: 12.00pm Sunday 10th November
Provisional interview date: Monday 18th November
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.