Are you passionate about ensuring that children get the highest quality education and relentless in your drive for excellence?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that teach a broad and balanced enquiry curriculum?
Do you want to work within a school family to ensure that our children get the absolute very best from their school experience whilst also continuing your own professional development?
If you answered yes, then we may well be the school for you!
Porchester Junior school is a good school (OFSTED October 2021) that sits within the heart of Carlton, educating children from 7 – 11 years. The school’s vision and ethos are at the heart of everything we do. We are the PRIDE of Porchester and demonstrate respect, responsibility, rights and aspirational reach every single day. We have a child-focussed learning environment which promotes a love of learning and our vision to promote our pupils as leaders runs throughout the school. Our school is proud of the strong bonds created with our children, staff and families. Our staff, have a ‘can do’ approach, care for each other, learn together and work as a high performing team. Importantly, we also know how to have fun!
We are looking for someone who:
• Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else;
• Can form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care;
• Has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities;
• Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life;
• Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas and research;
• Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as facilitators of learning;
• Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students;
• Has great ideas and wants to share them;
• Sincerely values every member of the school community;
• Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement;
• Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged;
• Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face!
We can offer you:
• Amazing, articulate and enthusiastic children;
• A supportive and passionate team;
• Quality CPD opportunities to support your career ambitions through the Flying High Partnership;
• A school that is forward thinking and really open to new ideas;
• A school that supports staff well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 952 0920.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
For further information about Porchester Junior School including how to apply and application packs please visit https://www.porchester.notts.sch.uk/vacancies/ or contact the School Office at email@example.com.
An application form is also available to download below.
We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Closing date: Monday 20th February at 9:00
Porchester Junior School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share in that commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. Governors welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.