North Wheatley C of E Primary is looking to appoint a caring and committed professional to join our school team. We are looking for someone who has experience of working with primary aged pupils and has a Teaching Assistant Grade 3 qualification. The role will involve working with SEND and vulnerable pupils on either a one to one or small group basis.
We are looking for an individual who is:
• keen to learn
• imaginative and creative
• is able to work flexibly as part of a high performing team
• committed to developing the best possible learning environment and the highest standards for all children
• able to bring a sense of energy, enthusiasm and passion to the role
• a good communicator with colleagues and parents.
North Wheatley C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome: please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 20th February 2023 at 12:00
Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd February 2023.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.