Start Date: April 2023
Could this be your new adventure?
Does your professional ethos match our culture and mission?
Do you want to make a difference, making every day count for every child?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Leamington Primary and Nursery Academy are looking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher to provide high quality, supportive, engaging, teaching for the pupils in our school. You would be joining an exceptional and supportive team of professionals, who are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and our mission to make every day count for the children. Each of our individual roles has an impact on the future of our children and so, we put them at the heart of the decisions we make and the services we provide.
Leamington Primary Academy has children at it’s core. If you want to ensure pupils have the best opportunities, have fun whilst learning, be part of something special and love your job…. LOOK NO FURTHER!
Ofsted, November 2019 rated the school as Good in all areas stating: ‘Leaders believe in the pupils of Leamington. They do all they can to help pupils achieve their dreams and ambitions.’
Leamington Primary and Nursery Academy, is part of The Flying High Partnership which consists of two distinct parts: Flying High Trust and Flying High Futures. Flying High Trust is a Multi Academy Trust of 30 primary schools across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Nottingham City. Our Flying High family work hard to deliver the best possible opportunities to our children. Through this partnership we are proud of our achievements and are recognised as one of the highest performing Multi Academy Trusts (MAT) in the country. Flying High Futures provides professional learning internally for staff across the Trust, and externally through Department for Education national programmes. Forming part of Flying High Futures is the Flying High Teaching School Hub, Flying High English Hub, and the Flying High cohort of Inspiring Leaders teacher training.
We can offer you:
• A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of children in our school
• A bespoke curriculum designed to inspire and engage pupils
• A talented and supportive team
• Support to develop you within this role, to be the best you can be, and to help you develop for your next career step
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership
• The opportunity for quality Continuous Professional Learning
• A varied job where no day is the same!
• The opportunity for flexible working and a generous holiday entitlement.
• Pensions scheme with generous employer contributions.
• An organisation committed to supporting and enabling all staff
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about enhancing opportunities for children
• Is interested in education and impacting on the lives of children.
• Is driven, excited about learning and willing to grow.
• Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Can work effectively with and without direction.
• Enthusiasm, energy, integrity, and professionalism.
• Is a team player.
• Has an eye for detail.
• Is willing to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Your core duties will be:
• Working alongside the Head Teacher in the strategic direction of the school
• Leading areas of school to support improvement
• Have a pivotal role in pupil attainment and progress
• Supporting staff in their development as practitioners
Closing Date: Friday, 10 February 2023 at 9:00am
We welcome applications from both internal and external candidates. If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please visit our school website at www.leamingtonpa.org.uk where you will be able to find information on how to submit your application.
If you want to know more or wish to discuss anything in more detail, please contact Kaye McGuire, Head Teacher 01623 455951
For further information about the Flying High Partnership or if you require any support in relation to the /applications form please visit www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.