The Governors invite applications for the above post from an inspirational, talented and hardworking teacher, who is ready to make a difference to children’s lives, to join our successful team.
We can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who respond well to new and exciting challenges
- A welcoming, attractive and well-resourced working environment
- Committed and supportive staff and governors
- A diverse and enthusiastic learning community
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
We are looking for an inspirational and outstanding teacher to join our Nursery school who:
- Has a detailed understanding of the teaching and learning needs within EYFS
- Has QTS
- Can demonstrate the drive, imagination and high level teaching and learning skills to fully engage children and raise standards of attainment and achievement
- A strong reflective Early Years Teacher who is highly motivated about teaching and lifelong learning and demonstrates the ability and dedication to be an outstanding practitioner
- Wants to be part of a happy, thriving, sometimes, challenging, but always improving school, working alongside a strong, upbeat and positive team.
- Has excellent classroom, creative and inter personal skills
- Is passionately committed to early years education and the social well-being of every child in the school
- Can continue to build and maintain effective relationships with the school/centre and its ever growing community partners
- Is confident and enthusiastic about teaching being dedicated to high expectations and successful outcomes and fulfilment for all children
- Has the ability to form excellent partnerships with parents and carers
- Is a happy, enthusiastic and friendly team player with the ability to inspire his or her colleagues.
The post involves working with children and therefore, if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
Closing date: Wednesday 1st February 2023 at 12 noon.
Visits to the school are advisable and can be arranged via email or telephone 01709 828983. An application form can be downloaded below.
Applications should be submitted for the attention of Kerry Rowley, Business Manager at ANSCC, The Arnold Centre, Goldsmith Road, Rotherham, S65 2LY or emailed to arnold@RANSF.school
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We undertake to make reasonable adjustments to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantage a disabled person may face
This vacancy is closed to applications.