West Bridgford Infant School is a medium sized friendly school. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and organised Administration Assistant. A working knowledge of school’s software/Microsoft Office would be advantageous, although training will be given.
We can offer you:
• A dedicated, talented and supportive staff team
• A caring family atmosphere & working environment
• An exciting working week that will offer challenges with lots of laughter!
13 hours per week, Thursday & Friday:
• Undertaking reception/telephone duties
• Providing secretarial support
• Recording/checking pupil absences
• Pupil database entry/maintenance (ScholarPack)
• Photocopying and preparation of resources for staff
• Undertaking online payment collection duties, maintaining appropriate records to ensure all payments are accounted for, balanced, recorded and routine anomalies resolved (we use ParentPay)
• Assisting with welfare duties e.g. looking after unwell pupils, liaising with parents/staff/carers/ etc.
• Booking and recording of supply staff
• BMS online payroll duties
• Any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the role.
Visits to school are welcomed. Please telephone the office on (0115) 9747885 to arrange a date and time. Application packs can be downloaded below, from the school office, or can be collected when you look round. Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for application is Wednesday 8th February 12 noon
Interviews will be held week commencing 20th or 27th February 2023
WBIS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check. Applications will be welcomed from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within county schools.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.