An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Receptionist Administrator to join our existing Office Team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and their work
• Is well organised and demonstrates real commitment to team working
• Is reflective of their own practice and prepared to use their initiative
• Demonstrates accountability for ensuring they secure high quality support for school improvement
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, positive, well organised, flexible, an excellent communicator and possess the ability to work in close partnership with school staff, the wider Trust and external partners.
• Be responsible for providing a full reception service to all parents and visitors to our school
• Provide a comprehensive administration service to support the smooth running of the school
• Have sound knowledge, and experience of office-based programmes such as MS Word, Excel, Forms, Calendar
• Be efficient, organised and capable in order to prioritise tasks effectively
• Be approachable and possess excellent interpersonal skills
In return we can offer you:
• Fantastic opportunities to work within a successful developing school and wider Trust
• Excellent Continual Professional Development opportunities that will support the growth of the role within school, and scope within the wider Trust
• A hard-working and extremely supportive team of school staff
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Paula Yarnall (School Business Manager): email@example.com
Visits to the school are recommended and can be arranged with the school office on 0115 9258057. Applications for the post must be submitted by 9am Friday 3rd March 2023 via our online application form, which can be found at Vacancies (whptrust.org), or by clicking the ‘apply now’ link. Further information about our school can be found on our website https://www.johncliffordschool.com
All posts in our school, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
Closing date to 3rd February at 9am 2023
Interviews on Wednesday 8th February 2023
The White Hills Park Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within Educational Settings. The White Hills Park Trust is a Pathfinder for the Framework for Ethical Leadership in Education and expects all leaders in the Trust to embody these values in their daily work. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance and checks will be made with past employers.