Personal Care Assistant
The Governors of Linby cum Papplewick C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint a Grade 2 Personal Care Assistant. We are looking for a caring, calm and positive team player with initiative, to work in our happy and friendly school that has high expectations for its pupils. The post will be term time only until the end of July 2023, at which point it will be subject to a funding review to create a longer-term position if possible.
The role will involve working one-to-one and providing personal care.
Further information can be provided on request and you will receive full support and training to assist you in this role.
• A skilled practitioner working with young people?
• A team player?
• A care assistant with flair, enthusiasm and a sense of humour?
• An educator who can bring out the best in every child?
If so, you could be the colleague we are looking for at Linby cum Papplewick C of E Primary School. We are looking for a personal care assistant who also stands out from the crowd: someone with the energy, experience and empathy to establish themselves quickly and deliver the very best educational experiences for our children. We want someone who can think creatively to engage our pupils and with the dedication to constantly strive to want the very best for all of our students.
• Wonderful children
• A friendly and dedicated staff team
• A commitment to staff wellbeing
• A supportive governing body, parents and local Church community
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone us to arrange a visit 01159634282. To request an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday – Friday 3rd February 2023
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd February 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 6th February 2023
Start date: To be agreed
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.