Ernehale Flying High Academies are looking to appoint 2 new caring, motivated and creative Teaching Assistants to provide high quality support for the pupils in school. You would be joining an exceptional and supportive team of professionals, who are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and our mission to make every day count for the children. Each of our individual roles has an impact on the future of our children and so, we put them at the heart of the decisions we make and the services we provide.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about working with children.
• Is interested in education and impacting on the lives of children.
• Has excellent knowledge and experience working in a primary school setting.
• Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Can work effectively with and without direction.
• Enthusiasm, energy, integrity, and professionalism.
• Is a team player.
• Has an eye for detail.
• Is willing to roll up their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Your core duties will be:
• Work alongside class teachers to create exciting and motivating learning experiences.
• Cover lessons in the absence of the teacher.
• Deliver high quality interventions to support the children to make progress.
• Giving the children confidence to be independent, resilient learners for life.
• Supporting pupils’ emotional and physical well being
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please visit our school website at www.ernehalefha.co.uk/current-vacancies where you will be able to find information on how to submit your application. Please complete the supporting application form and email this to email@example.com.
If you want to know more or wish to discuss anything in more detail, please contact Mrs Sara Rhodes on 0115 9568008.
Closing date: 2nd February 12pm
This vacancy is closed to applications.