Required to start as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint a Science Technician to work alongside our Senior Science Technician in order to provide support to the Science Department. An interest in Science and experience gained within a laboratory environment is advantageous but not essential.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Level 2 qualification in Maths and English
• Level 3 (A Level or equivalent vocational) qualification in Science
• Working in a laboratory or scientific environment
• Awareness of Health and Safety issues and to implement these at all times.
In return, we are offering:
• Competitive salary
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Local Government pension scheme
• Other generous entitlement, for example annual leave, maternity etc.
The Oakwood Academy is part of Redhill Academy Trust. The Academy is also a member of Redhill College of Leadership and Development and as such there are excellent CPD opportunities.
For further details regarding this post please contact Alison Mason on the Academy number or to request an application form please contact Human Resources, at email@example.com. Alternatively, please visit our website www.redhillacademytrust.org.uk/vacancies or download below.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Monday 06th February 2023
Interview date: To be confirmed
As Redhill Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children practices, any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and successful references.