Supply Teaching Assistant
The Governors of Bramcote Hills Primary School wish to hear from an enthusiastic, hardworking and talented person who is available for supply work as a grade 4 Teaching Assistant. The school is not in a position to offer TA hours on a permanent basis at present but would be keen to hear from the right person who might be able to cover 8 – 12 hours a week over the next term.
The successful person will be providing in class support, working with children with learning and behavioural needs.
We are looking for someone with:
- High expectations of themselves and the pupils they work with
- The ability to reflect on their own practice and make improvements
- The awareness to put the needs of children first
- The ability to work as a member of an effective team
In return, we can provide:
- Fantastic children
- A supportive and talented staff team
Applicants are warmly invited to arrange a visit by contacting the school office on 0115 9179226 or via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Application information and forms can be obtained from school or downloaded from our website www.bramcotehills.org in the Vacancies section.
The closing date is 12:00 midday, Wednesday 22nd January 2020.
All appointments will be subject to a successful reference, DBS, qualifications and identity checks.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.