Firbeck Academy is looking to appoint its next highly-valued, enthusiastic, committed and dynamic School Administrator as part of our permanent team. First-time visitors to Firbeck Academy are always impressed with our culturally diverse inner-city estate school where our team’s high academic expectations are evident and our pupils are obviously eager to please. In line with our diverse pupil population, we value diversity amongst our professional staff and welcome applications from professionals of all backgrounds and identities. With a committed and friendly staff team, this position offers a rare and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated School Administrator to continue developing their skills in a critical senior position.
We are looking for someone who:
- believes in our school motto: “Work hard – Be kind” – for staff and pupils alike
- has experience of a busy multifaceted office environment
- has knowledge of financial management systems and relevant processes and procedures
- has knowledge of health and safety and data protection expectations
- has the ability to both lead and work alongside a small administrative team
- has a need to continue their own learning and development
- has a professional approach, lots of common sense and a personable character!
The School Administrator we appoint can expect:
- an induction package and ongoing support from the Nova Education Trust’s Central Services Team
- a commitment to their continuing professional development
- a fast-paced and interesting workload
- high regard as a key post holder in the successful operation of the school
For further information and to apply, please visit http://www.firbeck.org.uk/page.php?p=vac
Closing Date:Wednesday 4 December 2019 at 11am
Interview Date: W/C 9 December 2019
Firbeck Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and all staff and volunteers are expected to share in this commitment. All posts in Nova Education Trust schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in Nova Education Trust schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement. The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation
This vacancy is closed to applications.