Midday Supervisory Assistant
We require two effective Midday Supervisors to work in our friendly Primary School where pupils’ mental health and wellbeing are at the forefront of our practice.
Duties will include:
- Supervising the pupils in the dining hall and outdoor play areas.
- Supervising queues to dining areas and facilitate speedy service.
- Ensure that the overall arrangement for children to dine promotes an orderly and pleasant meals service.
- Ensure that any spillage is removed quickly; trays are not left in dangerous positions and are wiped where necessary.
- Supervise return of used trays, crockery and cutlery by the children.
- Ensure that tables are left clean for the next occupant.
- Ensure dining areas are left clean and tidy.
- Arrange supervision to allow movement amongst the children within the area covered.
- Ensure acceptable standards of behaviour are maintained.
- Minimise the likelihood of children hurting themselves, others or damaging property.
- Supervising pupils in classrooms during bad weather.
Experience of promoting positive play and conflict resolution would be an advantage.
Visits to school are actively encouraged; these will be held during the lunchtime period. If you would like to visit, please contact the school office on 01623 455255 to arrange an appointment.
For an application form please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or collect from the school office.
Closing Date: 10:00am, 13 December 2019
Interviews to be held: 17 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.