An opportunity to join our happy and successful school!
‘Aiming High, Caring for All’
A chance to work at this happy and successful primary school with a strong Christian ethos, situated in a pleasant suburb. We can offer you a well-organised working environment, well behaved pupils with high levels of attainment and supportive staff, parents and governors.
We are seeking to appoint an administrative assistant to support our existing office staff.
We are looking for someone who will bring energy, a hard-working attitude and their own ideas, whilst also being supported by a strong and friendly staff team. We offer good opportunities for continuing professional development.
If you want to work hard, help us to maintain and build on our high standards and make a difference to the life and experience of our children, please contact the school to arrange a visit.
If you think that you are the person we are looking for, then these are the duties you would be expected to do along with any other tasks appropriate for the role described:
- To perform routine clerical tasks, including receiving & making telephone calls, checking and verifying information, greeting visitors, providing directions and advice and information to basic enquiries, typing straightforward letters and documents.
- To undertake general office support work including filing, photocopying, routine data input and retrieval, including updating pupil records.
- To prepare and process routine orders, including completion of pro-formas, placing orders, receiving and matching delivery notes with orders/invoices.
- To receive and process incoming and outgoing mail.
- To undertake cash collection duties, including simple recording as required.
- To collect and process attendance data.
- To support the midday supervisors in supervising children in the dinner hall and playground, administering first aid as required.
Further information and application packs can be found at www.pgps.org.uk
Applications need to be at the school for 9.00am on Friday 13 December with interviews planned to take place in the week commencing 16 December.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.