Senior Midday Supervisor
Head Teacher: Mrs Stephanie Astle. Roll: 464 (3 - 11)
The head teacher and governors of High Oakham Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, kind and respectful senior Midday Supervisor to join our team during lunchtimes. The successful candidate will lead our team of friendly and supportive Midday Supervisors who work with our children from Foundation 1, through to Year 6. As the role is part time during term time, it is ideal for those seeking work opportunities during school hours. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible in the Autumn term following the recruitment process.
Responsibilities other than leading the team, will include caring for the health, safety and welfare of our children in the dinner hall and on the playground. The successful applicant will also have drive and motivation to inspire others and demonstrate an ability to work flexibly, engage children in stimulating play and promote a caring and calm environment.
This is a great time to come and work at our school as we implement a new way of structuring playtime focussed on the needs and interests of the children ensuring that their wellbeing and safety is at the heart of everything we do.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children, who are keen to learn and join in and are a pleasure to work with
- Welcoming, friendly and supportive staff
- Strong leadership
- Well-behaved children who love being involved and valued
- Exceptional levels of teamwork at all levels
- A culture where everyone works together to improve children’s opportunities and staff skills and confidence
- A strong sense of community and belonging where everyone is valued
This is an exciting opportunity to come with us as we embark on our journey to be a beacon school, a hub in the community. We are a good school with a strong aspiration to provide the best education possible for our children. Our forward-looking outlook affords all staff the chance to be creative, collaborative and develop the skills, passions and attributes of all children. A good sense of humour and an appreciation of life and respectful, positive connections are really important to us – do you have these?
Prospective applicant visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange these or request an application pack by emailing email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 6 September 2019, 12.00pm
Interviews: Monday 16 September 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.