We are looking for enthusiastic newly qualified teachers to join our dedicated, friendly and motivated team as this school continues on its development journey and as we seek to create classes with smaller numbers of pupils.
They should have experience of teaching in the primary age range, although we envisage the jobs being in KS2 at first.
Our children are creative and enthusiastic learners who strive to achieve their best. With the correct encouragement and support, they wholeheartedly embrace wider opportunities.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and dynamic pupils
- A committed and motivated staff team, with a range of experienced colleagues
- Excellent professional development opportunities, Including high quality NQT support
In return, we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, reflective classroom practitioners; teachers who are committed to providing excitement and inspiration in the classroom, love learning and welcome the opportunity to develop and improve their own practice.
- A commitment to creating, and participating in a strong, diverse community in which everyone feels valued, safe, able to achieve their potential and have a voice,
- The need to allow children to grow to become risk takers, mistake makers, independence seekers and committed lifelong learners
For an application pack, please contact Rachel Burgin, School Business Manager, on 01909 473955, or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon 29 May 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.