SEN Teaching Assistant
Headteacher: Mrs Janine Waring, NOR: 420 3-11 years
Required for: 1st January 2021
Are you looking for a school where:
Children appreciate the care and nurture that talented staff provide.
The ethos, ‘Together we will be successful’ is shared by all.
There is great challenge particularly to consistently raise attainment and narrow gaps.
Community involvement is at the heart of the school’s mission.
We are a lively and creative team who require a confident and determined Teaching Assistant to join our school and enjoy working with an extremely dedicated group of staff and governors. John Clifford School is a very supportive environment in which to continue to develop your school career due to the quality of coaching and mentoring.
We can offer you:
The chance to work with diverse groups of learners
A wide variety of induction, mentoring and support.
Work with groups of children.
- Work supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
- A vibrant staff and governor team who work hard but also have fun.
- A close supportive partnership with our local community.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can demonstrate:
- The ability to work in a team and make a positive contribution.
- The motivation and desire to learn and improve.
- A commitment to make a difference to diverse learners.
- Consistent high quality learning opportunities.
- Experience working with high level needs children
Application forms and further details are available from the school website (by downloading our application pack) at www.johncliffordschool.com where you will also find information about our school. Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: Friday 30th October 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 11th November 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.