School Business Manager
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding candidate to lead and manage the school’s business including; finance, resources, premises and health and safety.
The successful person will be enthusiastic, well presented and an excellent communicator who will work alongside our admin assistants, will support our Senior Leadership team and liaise with central services at Nova Education trust.
You will have:
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation, analytical and problem solving skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in managing expenditure
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MIS systems
- Have or be willing to work towards a Certificate in School Business Management and/or experience of the role in school
- A calm, caring and friendly manner especially when working with our children and families.
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated team of staff and governors
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Personalised CPD opportunities that will help you to realise your career potential
We are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of all children, therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check; please ensure that there are no gaps in your employment history that are not explained.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact the school office to make arrangements.
About the Nova Education Trust
Nova Education Trust is a dynamic and growing Multi Academy Trust Group based in the East Midlands. Our Trust Primary group is expanding rapidly and becoming known for effective school improvement. For more information please visit our website: http://www.novaeducationtrust.net .
With a range of schools in the trust serving a variety of different communities, opportunities for career progression and wider professional experiences are extensive. We have outstanding CPD provision across our schools, supported by our Teaching School Alliance, which links over 25 schools together, sharing effective practice and developing new models for staff development. We also have a unique programme designed to provide middle and senior leaders with all the skills required to develop their careers.
As an employer we offer an enhanced benefit package to all staff that includes help with healthcare. The Trust also has a policy of wider engagement for main-scale, middle and senior staff. In recent years, employees have visited schools in America, Canada, Finland, Singapore and South Africa as part of their professional development.
To apply for this role please visit the vacancies section of the Trust website, http://www.novaeducationtrust.net and complete an online application form. Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01949 837422.
The Nova Education Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The Nova Education Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
This vacancy is closed to applications.