Would you like to work as part of a close knit team in a forward-thinking Church of England primary school? Would you like to support children with additional needs in Early Years to build the foundations for life-long learning and reach their full potential?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an NVQ level 2 in childcare or equivalent
- Has an excellent understanding and experience of Early Years
- Is passionate about children’s learning and well-being;
- Has experience of working with children with additional needs, in particular cognition and learning difficulties
- Is patient and understanding
- Is able to deal with confidential information and liaise with professional bodies
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a small, supportive and forward thinking school with a strong Christian ethos
- A dedicated team that are committed to supporting every child and every member of staff to be the best that they can be
- A role in which you will be highly valued and can make a tangible difference
- Well-behaved, polite and engaging children
- Training and development opportunities to further enhance your practice
Visits to the school are welcomed in line with our current COVID risk assessment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information or an application pack, please contact the school office on 01949860056 or email email@example.com .
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th November 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.