We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and motivated Administration Assistant to work in our main school office. The post is initially temporary for 1 year but may be extended.
- Do you have a high level of proficiency in IT?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
- Do you communicate effectively with others?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you value confidentiality?
- Do you have effective time management skills?
- Do you want to work with an exciting, forward thinking leadership team?
- Do you have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to most of the above then we would love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking school;
- A Multi-Academy Trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education
- Excellent facilities
- A collaborative learning community where all schools in the trust work together with the aim to give children ‘the best deal possible’ .
For further information please visit our Website: www.theparkgateacademy.co.uk and see the ‘vacancies’ section.
Please request an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at reception.
Closing date for applications is Friday 30th October 2020 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on Friday 6th November 2020.
Please note previous applicants need not apply.
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit’.
Candidates must note that we are committed to safer recruitment and they must be able to provide proof of identity and the right to work in the UK on the day of interview. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.