Midday Supervisor ( 2 posts)
Head Teacher: Miss Jenny Hodgkinson Roll: 207 (3 - 11)
2 posts required, 1 Permanent Midday Supervisor and 1 Relief Midday Supervisor:
Part-time, term time only working (7.5 hours per week) – 11.30 am to 1.00 pm - Monday to Friday.
Relief Midday Supervisor to cover absences during term time only.
The Governors at Lovers’ Lane Primary are looking for a friendly, caring Midday Supervisor to join our lunchtime team. Working hours are 11.30 am to 1.00 pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
- Supervising and engaging with children in the dinner hall and on the playground
- Assisting with cleaning and putting away the tables and chairs after lunch.
- Supporting children with friendship issues, helping pupils make positive choices at lunchtime in play.
- Generally helping to ensure the lunchtime is a safe, happy and enjoyable time for all the children.
Please contact the school to request an application pack including a full job description by emailing the school office firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01636 683353.
Closing date: Monday 9 November 2020 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Friday 13 November 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.