Required to start immediately
This post is for a supply teacher who can be available at short notice for sickness cover and for cover known in advance.
Are you an excellent teacher who could take an active role in the continuing development of our friendly and welcoming school?
We are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- Has a passion for teaching and has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Preferably can work across key stages
- Is positive and highly motivated with excellent organisational skills
- Is committed to working in partnership with parents and the school community, embracing the ethos of our Christian School
- Enjoys teaching, working as part of a whole school, inclusive team
- Is experienced in working with classes containing children with special educational needs
We can offer you:
- A hardworking, supportive team that puts children firmly at the heart of everything we do
- Enthusiastic children who really respond to care and exciting teaching
- A planned induction program to familiarize you with our school, our expectations and our children
- The opportunity to further develop your own professional skills within the school and through the Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust
Visits to St. Peter’s are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement, please contact the school office on 01636 680360.
To request an application pack please email Lynn Sedgwick on email@example.com, download from our website http://www.stpetersfarndon.com/ or alternatively send an A4 SAE to St. Peter’s C of E Primary School, Sandhill Road, Farndon, Newark, NG24 4TE.
Closing date: Midday, 25th February 2020
This appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This vacancy is closed to applications.