Supply Teaching Assistant
Required to start immediately
We are looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate supply teaching assistant who can be available at for planned cover and short notice for sickness cover.
Are you an excellent teaching assistant who could take an active role in the continuing development of our friendly and welcoming school?
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Is an organised, dedicated, positive and patient teaching practitioner
- Preferably can work across key stages and is experienced in working with classes containing children with special educational needs
- A good communicator who is committed to working in partnership with parents and the school community, embracing the ethos of our Christian School
- Is able to work either in a general classroom environment at the direction of the class teacher, with a small group of children or on a 1:1 basis with SEN children who sometimes find school a challenge
- Confidence to follow planning, deliver interventions and deal with the unexpected with a smile on your face!
We can offer you:
- A hardworking, supportive team that puts children firmly at the heart of everything we do
- Enthusiastic children who really respond to care and exciting teaching
- A planned induction program to familiarize you with our school, our expectations and our children
- The opportunity to further develop your own professional skills within the school and through the Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust
Visits to St. Peter’s are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement, please contact the school office on 01636 680360.
To request an application pack please email Lynn Sedgwick on firstname.lastname@example.org, download from our website https://www.stpetersfarndon.com/ or alternatively send an A4 SAE to St. Peter’s C of E Primary School, Sandhill Road, Farndon, Newark, NG24 4TE.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 25th February 2020
This appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This vacancy is closed to applications.